Uganda Mission Trip 2018 - Schedule
The Christmas in Uganda/Kenya Mission Trip is from Nov. 29th - Dec. 18th. The mission trip schedule includes the following:
1) Hosting the 4th annual Crusades and Pastor Conferences at our 3 main sites in Uganda, Africa.
2) The Grand opening of the 2nd "House of Abundant Joy" (Church, Bible School, Orphan Refuge) in Kaliro, Uganda.
3) Graduating over 1200 students from the Mpact Ministries Bible Schools.
4) Officiating 6 church member Weddings
5) Baptizing in the River Nile and Lake Kasoga
6) Christmas Party for the Orphans of Mpact Ministries.
7) Prison and Hospital Ministry
6) Traveling to Kenya to host Crusades throughout the coastal region of Kenya near Homa Bay. We hope to locate a primary site for the newest multi-use building (Church, Bible School and Orphan Refuge) in Kenya, Africa.